Apple, beverages, breville juicer, cleanse, Cucumber, dairy-free, detox, fresh fruits and vegetables, fruit, ginger, gluten-free, green drink, health, juice, Juicing, kale, leafy greens, Smoothie, smoothies, vegan, vegetables, vegetarian, Vita-Mix
These two recipes are smooth, mild, and cooling…perfect for easy drinking on a hot day.
Recipe for Green Dream Juice
- 2 large organic apples, cored and cut to fit in juicer – I recommend Golden Delicious or Fuji
- 2 large cucumbers, peeled
- 2 limes, peeled
- 1 inch fresh ginger – No need to peel
- 4 leaves green kale with stalks – Red kale won’t change the taste of the juice, but it will definitely change the color!
Recipe for Green Dream Smoothie
- 1 large cucumber, peeled
- 1 lime, peel cut away
- 1 large organic apples, cored and cut – I recommend Golden Delicious or Fuji
- ½ inch fresh ginger, peeled or 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- 1 green kale leaf with stalk
- 2-3 ice cubes
Add ingredients in order listed in a powerful blender, like Vita-Mix, and blend until smooth. Add a small amount of liquid (coconut water, almond milk, etc.) if needed to help the blending process.